ORDERING SPECIALS SENDART VERIFYART F.A.Q. CONTACTUS COMMENTS BANDLIST HOME
T-SHIRTS
STICKERS
POSTERS
PACKAGEDEALS

CUSTOMER COMMENTS

How happy are our customers? Well read for yourself! Here's a list of email messages received from customers that date from 1999. Hopefully this will show just how consistent we are with our work, product and service. Spend a few moments and see just how satisfied our customers have been for choosing us!

Updated June 13th, 2014

COMMENTS 2013 | COMMENTS 2012 | COMMENTS 2011
COMMENTS 2010 | COMMENTS 2009 | COMMENTS 2008
COMMENTS 2007 | COMMENTS 2006 | COMMENTS 2005
COMMENTS 2004 | COMMENTS 2003 | COMMENTS 2002
COMMENTS 2001 | COMMENTS 2000 | COMMENTS 1999

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your FALL OF AN EMPIRE order has shipped via UPS from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:32:25 -0400
From: somethingsad

Shirts look great. Nice job guys.
Thank you guys for your service to bands.

We will help spread the word in our neck of the woods.

Thanks again,
Brent Carroll
FALL OF AN EMPIRE
Upstate, SC

===========================================================
Subject: Re: From Bill @ Contagious Graphics - picture of test print...
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:04:29 -0400
From: Melissa Jun

Bill

Just wanted you to know we LOVE the tshirts and are really happy with the quality.
Thank you again for all your help and we look forward to working
with you again.

Best

Melissa Jun
TINYBOP
New York, NY

Subject: Re: Standard Vinyl Sticker Quote/Order from Death Culture Tapes
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 18:57:23 -0700
From: Death Culture

Got everything! Thank you SO MUCH. Can't believe how fast you got 'em to me vs. Sticker Guy!
I'll be coming back again, for sure.

Dustin Herron
1859 RECORDS
Portland, OR

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your MUTUAL STEREO order has shipped via U.S. Priority Mail from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:37:22 -0400
From: Greg Bayliss

Thanks. I've always loved ya guys since late nineties. I've gotten merchandise from you
with daycare swindlers, mod flanders conspiracy, khoura, and now mutual stereo.

Thanks for always being bad ass!!!!!!!

Greg Bayliss
MUTUAL STEREO
Wilmngton, DE

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your BAREFOOT BUCHA order has shipped via UPS from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:32:27 -0400
From: Ethan Zuckerman

Bill,

The stickers just arrived. They look great!

Ethan Zuckerman
BAREFOOT BUCHA
Afton, VA

Subject: Re: PROOF: Newbury - Baseball Logo Raglan
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:06:22 -0400
From: Grahm Kwasnick

Hey Jeff, we just wanted to let you know that we've received our order
and everything looks great! Thank you so much!

Grahm Kwasnick
NEWBURY
Poland, ME

===========================================================
Subject: RE: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:20:48 -0700
From: George Gaspar

Hey Bill,

Received my contest stickers in the mail today,
thanks so much to you and the crew at Contagious Graphics!

You guys rock!

George Gaspar
OCTOBER TOYS
Sherman Oaks, CA

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order is underway!
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:41:10 -0700
From: Colin Hoell

So fast! You guys are awesome, that looks perfect!

Colin Hoell
KINDA FANCY
San Francisco, CA

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:38:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Laurence Cumiskey

Hey Bill

Got the red & white slaps today, amazing! Thanks a million they are perfect

See you soon, working on some new designs this weekend

Larry Cumiskey
BLASTED RAT
Summerland Key, FL

Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics Online Order #23909
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 20:14:25 -0700
From: Keith

Stickers arrived yesterday and look great! Super stoked, thanks guys.

Keith Damron
EL CAMINO SUTRA
Monterey, CA

===========================================================
Subject: Re: CORRECTION! Your Big D Chiropractic order has shipped via UPS from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:57:03 -0500
From: Dr. Melissa A. Bartoszewski, DC

Got the shirts! LOVE THEM! Thanks so much! I can't wait til I order my next batch!

Melissa Bartoszewski
Big D Chiropractic
Dallas, TX

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:39:51 -0600
From: Chris McLean

Hi Bill!

The stickers arrived and they are wonderful! Thanks for the good work!

Best,

Chris McLean
UPPITY BIKE COMMUTERS
Santa Fe, NM

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:59:08 -0700
From: Adam Price

Thanks Bill!

I really appreciate what you and everyone at Contagious has done! You guys rock.

Adam Price
HIGHER APPEAL
Quartz Hill, CA

Subject: Feedback
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:42:05 -0400
From: Matthew Hughes

Just taking time to thank the people of your company for a great experience purchasing stickers.
Your crew helped me out and I got a quality sticker. Found my new sticker guy.
Look forward to doing my small orders with you guys soon.

Thanks

Matt Hughes
ISLE
North Kingstown, RI

===========================================================
Subject: RE: Your VELVET MECHANISM order has shipped via U.S. Priority Mail from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:48:25 -0700
From: Alison [Velvet Mechanism]

Hello Bill,

The stickers arrived today, and they look great! Thank you very much!

Alison Park-Douglas
VELVET MECHANISM
Seattle, WA

Subject: RALEIGH BIKE POLO
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:27:49 -0400
From: Ryan M.

Hey bill just got the Raleigh bike polo stickers and they're great.
Thanks for working with us on such short notice.
Really thrilled and we'll be placing another order soon!

Ryan M.
RALEIGH BIKE POLO
Raliegh, NC

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:09:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: JEZTER

FYI, Got the shirts yesterday and AMAZING AS USUAL!!!!!
SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THESE AT OUR SHOW! :D
Thanks again for yet ANOTHER Great ordering experience
with Awesome Quality merchandise. Couldn't be happier AGAIN. :)

Thanks again to Everyone there.
Please express my most sincere Thanks to all involved.

Love you guys.

Jezter
SOOT
Dearborn, MI

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:44:56 -0400
From: Jess Pillmore

Hi Bill,

Got the order yesterday evening. Thank you for the quick turnaround.
I was chatting you guys up at the conference I attended last week.
I couldnŐt be happier with the product and the customer service.

Best,

Jess Pillmore
Creatively Independent
Jacksonville, FL

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:22:47 -0400
From: Andrew Katz

Arrived! Perfect stickers.
Thanks again.

Drew Katz
Remi Thornton Photography
Melrose, MA

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order is underway!
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 10:43:52 -0400
From: Bright @ Night

The shirts turned out amazing!
I will definitely use you guys again and will recommend you!

Thank you!

Vince Baer
BRIGHT AT NIGHT
Hilliard, OH

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 10:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Awalrus Mancan

I received the stickers I ordered in the mail today! You guys rock! Always super fast printing and shipping, awesome prices and top quality work!
Thanks again! I look forward to my next order!!

Jason Farley
UNDERWATERPIRATES
Cape Coral, FL

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your NAPTAKER order has shipped via UPS from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:21:28 -0500
From: Preston Drum

Bill!

Thanks! Stickers look great as usual!

Looking forward to working with you guys again in the future!

Preston Drum
NAPTAKER
Minneapolis, MN

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your SHOOT TO THRILL order has shipped via UPS from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:49:22 -0400
From: Wendy Brancaccio

WOW> that's awesome Bill> it has been a real pleasure working with you and Contagious Graphics>
you helped me SO much with my design as well.

Much appreciated! Yay!

Wendy Brancaccio
SHOOT TO THRILL
Raleigh, NC

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 19:17:43 -0500
From: Kyle Knight

Hey thanks Bill,

These stickers are great! Thanks for making my dreams come true!

Kyle Knight
EMOTRON
Durham, NC

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your Contagious Graphics order has shipped!
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:52:03 -0500
From: Lin Peterson

Got em. Look great! Thanks Bill

Lin Peterson
LOCALS SEAFOOD
Raleigh, NC

===========================================================
Subject: RE: Your 99.5 THE X order has shipped via UPS from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:35:29 -0500
From: Jonathan Toler

Stickers look great, thank you!

Jonathan Toler
99.5 THE X
New Bern, NC

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Your SPENCER VAN DER ZEE order has shipped via U.S. Priority Mail from Contagious Graphics!
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:41:17 -0500
From: Spencer van der Zee

Hey Bill,

The stickers arrived and look great, as usual. Thanks for all the awesome work

Thanks again!

SPENCER VAN DER ZEE
Cincinnati, OH

===========================================================
Subject: Re: Stickers needed.
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 23:29:47 -0500
From: Chris Stalcup

Bill,

Happy New Year to you sir!

I wanted to tell you I got home today and my stickers were on the front porch.
I opened the box and dug in with great anticipation to see what lie beneath.
I was not disappointed. I am extremely happy and impressed (at least with the top stickers I saw) ;)

if all the stickers look as good as the top ones I will be tickled.

needless to say, Im super happy.

Thanks. thanks for providing a great service, its somewhat rare to find these days.
I will be in touch very soon with some more stuff to send your way.

heres to my new favorite vendor in 2014!

Best,